YOU DON’T OWE YOUR PARENTS ANYTHING
IT WAS THEIR CHOICE TO HAVE, KEEP AND RAISE YOU BUT IT WASN’T YOUR CHOICE TO BE THEIR CHILD
ANY EXPECTATIONS OR IDEALS THEY TRY AND ENFORCE ON YOU ARE BULLSHIT IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM
THEY SHOULD ACCEPT THEIR CHILD AS THEY ARE NOT JUDGE THEM ON A MINOR DETAIL THAT DOESN’T AFFECT THEIR LIFE
DO NOT FEEL BAD IF YOU AREN’T THE PERFECT CHILD YOUR PARENTS THINK YOU SHOULD BE
what did hitler say right before he died
i did nazi that coming
just kidding hitler killed himself
how do you kiss someone who lives really far away please help it’s for science
- Depression: Don't tell me you understand because you get sad sometimes.
- Insomnia: Don't tell me you're an insomniac because you missed a few nights of sleep.
- Eating Disorder: Don't tell me you have an eating disorder because you missed a meal.
- Bipolar: Don't tell me you're bipolar because you get mood swings on your period.
- Anxiety: Don't tell me you have anxiety because you got nervous before an exam.
- ADHD: Don't tell me you have ADHD because you're hyper sometimes
- Schizophrenic: Don't tell me you're a schizo because you sometimes see shadows and hear sounds at night.
- OCD: Don't tell me you to have ocd because you like to wash your hands after you eat.
- Self harm: Don't tell me you understand because you once skinned your knee to get out of sport.
- Suicidal: Don't tell me you too are suicidal because you would rather die then miss a concert.
- Just don't.